Innovation and green transition in the processing of agricultural Products.
Investment projects of enterprises and cooperatives subsidizing the project "Innovation and green transition in the processing of agricultural products" of the action "Economic Transformation of the Agricultural Sector", funded by the Fund for Recovery and resilience with a total budget of 181.521.000 euro for the period 2022-2025. The geographical area of application of the sub-project is the entire Greek territory.
Objectives of the sub-project are:
1. The increase in the degree of cooperation in the primary sector through collective shapes or/and the adoption of contract farming
2. Improving the position of farmers in the value chain.
3. The strengthening of the competitiveness of products in the markets through the utilization of research, modern technology and digital tools.
4. The integration process of innovation and use of new technologies and processes, environment-friendly, which limit the phenomenon of climate change.
5. The sustainable development and efficient management of natural resources.
Each project must demonstrate that it fulfils at least one of these objectives.
Beneficiaries may be considered legal persons who either belong to the SME, or large enterprises, without prejudice to the particular provisions in the case of applicable specific article of GAK. The aid application may relate to more than one CAR, such as:
1. Groups of Producers, Producer Organisations, Associations of Producer Organisations, Farming Cooperatives, Rural Partnerships and Limited Companies of which the majority of shares belong to Rural Cooperatives of law. 4673/2020 "Rural Cooperatives and other provisions"
2. Social Cooperative enterprise of law. 4430/2016 and companies in the commercial law, except those in the above case, which implement contract farming under terms, conditions and limitations.
3. Social Cooperative enterprise of law. 4430/2016 and companies in the commercial law, other than those of case 1 above, which show a degree of vertical integration at a rate of at least 40%, taking advantage of own agricultural products. The obligation to maintain the rate of vertical integration starts after the completion of the implementation of the investment and is three years.
4. Beneficiaries can be judged and the establishment of legal persons, which shall complete the procedures for setting up prior to the issuance of the individual approval of a decision aid.
Beneficiaries, they can't be judged persons who operate in the form of the company's civil law, with the exception of the Social Cooperative Enterprises and the consortium.
The eligibility criteria are the following:
1. Maturity Investment Plan
2. Legal establishment of beneficiary
3. Green transition
4. Investing in innovation and digital transformation
5. Viability of the investment
Required at least one action in investments aimed at the development of innovative products or/and modern production methods and procedures, and are described in the submitted feasibility study.
The eligible costs related to the subproject is the following:
1. Construction and modernization of real estate.
2. Configuration of the space environment in order to serve the needs of the unit.
3. Vehicles with which the company carries out transportation of raw materials and products (finished and semi-finished), within the area of the unit.
4. Purchase, transport and installation of equipment, including lab equipment to the extent that it serves the function of the unit.
5. Acquisition of all assets owned by the business facility is closed, and which is acquired by an investor unrelated to the seller and excludes sole acquisition of the shares of a company. The purchase of the whole or part of the existing fixed assets, such as buildings, machinery and other equipment, a business establishment, it is eligible as long as conditions exist.
6. Equipment costs computerization of the business (such as market telephone installations, network intercom, computer and peripheral equipment, copy machines, security systems installations, systems, fire protection facilities). To the equipment, computerization, including the costs for remote and smart management with the installation of systems, tele-control, as well as any other investment which leads to a digital upgrade of enterprises
7. Costs to ensure the accessibility of people with disabilities
8. In the case of upgrading and modernization of distribution networks (logistic) of the company, eligible is the mechanical equipment which has a unique identification code (serial number) and the premises, provided that the request for payment shall be accompanied by a topographic geospatial marking and photos with geospatial marking and timestamp, where is reflected the situation before and after the investment.
9. Intangible costs such as the acquisition of software and acquisitions of patents, licences, intellectual property rights, trademarks (including investments in digital upgrade of enterprises) / Technical specifications and design of products / market Research / Corporate identity &branding (logos, corporate presentations etc.) / Design promotions and hardware for companies and products.
10. Intangible assets are eligible for the calculation of the investment costs, if it is used exclusively in the establishment receiving the aid,
In addition to subsidised costs outside of regional aid, such as:
1. Aid for consultancy in favour of SMES.
2. Aid for SME participation in trade fairs.
3. Innovation aid for SMES.
4. Investment aid for undertakings going beyond union standards or to increase the protection of the environment in the absence of union standards.
5. Investment aid for the promotion of energy from renewable sources.
Categories and rates
Aid per region
The rates of aid intensity, the regional aid are formed in accordance with the new regional aid map and the approval decisions of the TAA and reflected overall in the table:
The submission of aid applications and the applications started on 31/05/2022 and ends at 30/09/2022. The duration of the assessment shall be calculated in 6 months since 01 June 2022 to 30 November 2022.
For more information, request a telephone appointment by pressing the button below, and a qualified economist of our company will contact you.