Signed on Friday, August 5, 2022 the tender for the scheme "Tourism Investment", with the publication of the following on 9 August. Therefore, after the manufacturing sector and supply chain, the new Development Law begins and for the tourism industry.
The goal of this scheme is the upgrading of the tourism product through grant aid in a wide range of tourist investments primarily relate to the creation, expansion and modernization of an integrated form of tourist accommodation in the whole of the Territory.
The projects may also be subject to the specific rules concerning:
- The establishment or expansion of hotels at least 4 star
- The modernisation of an integrated form of hotels owned or upgraded to a category 3 star, as well as the modernization of non-main tourist accommodation, if upgraded to a category of at least 3-star
- The expansion and modernization of an integrated form of hotel units that have ceased operations, provided that the interval has not been a change of use building and that can be upgraded to a category of at least 4 star
- The establishment, expansion and modernization of an integrated form of tourism organised camps which belong to or are upgraded to a category of at least 3-star
- The establishment and modernization of an integrated form of hotel units within a designated traditional or listed buildings, which are owned or upgraded to a category of at least 3-star
- The establishment, expansion and modernization of complex tourist accommodation, as defined in law. 4276/2014 (Α155), deposited as single designs (this does not include the transfer or long-term lease buildings and facilities)
- The establishment and modernization of non-main tourist accommodation provided,
- a. titled "house of hospitality",
- b. implemented within traditional settlements in one of the following areas i. Mountainous areas, according to the EL.STAT. ii. Border (at a distance of 30 km from the border) iii. Insular areas (islands with a population of less than 3.100 residents)
- c. classified in category 5 keys and
- d. maintain a minimum number of 20 of rented rooms
- Establishment, expansion and modernization of hotels, condo hotels) as defined in law. 4276/2014, provided that the transfer or long-term lease of assisted these sections takes place after the expiry of the maintenance of long-term obligations of the operator of the investment.
For inclusion in the scheme "Tourist Capital", the minimum height of the eligible costs of the investment project shall be:
a. 1,000,000 eur for large enterprises
b. € 500,000 for medium-sized businesses
c. 250,000 euros for small businesses
d. 100,000 euros for a very small business
e. € 50,000 for the Social Cooperative Enterprises (Cc.P.Et seq.), as well as the Rural Cooperatives (A.P.), Urban Cooperatives, Producer Groups (The.E.) and Rural Partnerships (A.E.P.)
The amount of aid varies depending on the region. Specifically for the region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, the amount of aid for large enterprises is formed in 50%, for medium-sized to 60%, and for small to 70%.
For more information, request a telephone appointment by pressing the button below, and a qualified economist of our company will contact you.