The first action of the "Green Transition Smes" for a small investmentΙΩΝΙΚΗ Finance
The action of "Green Production Investment of Smes" is part of the package of actions "Green Transition Smes". The suspension of pre-publication took place few days ago and the announcement is expected, on the basis of the planning of forthcoming calls, at the beginning of 2023. The specific set of actions is essentially the second programme of the new NSRF 2021-2027
The purpose of this action
The action of "Green Production Investment of Smes' aims to encourage small investment projects aimed at the exploitation and development of modern technologies, the upgrading of the products or/ and services and, in general, their activities, by providing activities which take advantage of modern technologies, infrastructure and best practices in the field of energy upgrade, circular economy and adoption of clean energy sources.
Beneficiaries and basic conditions
Beneficiaries of the action are the existing micro, small and medium-sized enterprise which meet the following basic requirements:
- To make an investment exclusively in one region
- To have at least one (1) full closed administrative use before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding.
- To operate substantially (Master Code Activity or Activity item with the highest income) in one (1) eligible SMR activity of the invitation before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding.
- To have the eligible/s SMR lining of the invitation before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding.
- To have two (2) at least SRM employment in the calendar year preceding the submission of the application for funding.
- To not be starting work on the project before the submission of the application for funding.
- To operate exclusively as a business corporate/commercial
- To meet the conditions for the application of Even. EU 1407/2013 (De Minimis) on which is based the Action.
The eligible costs shall be the following:
As the starting date for eligibility of expenditure is defined as the date of submission of the application for funding.
Amounts and rates of assistance
The grantee budget of each project ranges from 30,000 to 200,000€, and may not exceed twice the highest turnover achieved in one of three (or fewer if the company has for three) fiscal periods of the year preceding the submission of the application for funding with a maximum amount of€200,000
The maximum duration of integration of the physical and financial aspects of the investment plan may not exceed twenty-four (24) months from the date of adoption of Decision Integration.
The aid rate is 40% for all regions of the country, regardless of the size of the business. The percentage of the grant may receive a surcharge of 10% by the inclusion of the investment project, which will be assigned to each stage of certification of the object's physical and financial. The increase is confirmed as performed, and certified costs of "Green Transition" (Expenditure GREEN) at a rate of at least 20% of the total eligible costs of the investment project at the stage of final verification.
The Action is expected to be launched in the next months and will remain open for submission of applications throughout the programming period 2021-2027.
Deadline and how to submit the required documents, the obligations of the beneficiary as well as the other conditions for the implementation we describe in a Detailed Invitation of the Action.
You can find the preliminary publication of the action here
For more information, request a telephone appointment by pressing the button below, and a qualified economist of our company will contact you.