'Green' investments through the new program "Green Transition Smes"Grants for modern technologies for improving energy efficiency and circular economy
The action of "Green Transformation of Smes" is the second part of a package of actions "Green Transition Smes". As with the first action and a certain suspension of pre-publication took place few days ago and the announcement is expected, on the basis of the planning of forthcoming calls, at the beginning of 2023. The two key differences between the two actions of the programme is the height of the investment project, which in the action "Green Transformation of Smes' ranges from 200.001,00€ up to 1.000.000,00€, and the possibility of choice, on the part of investors, financial aid schemes.
The purpose of this action
The action of "Green Transformation of Smes' aims to encourage greater investment projects aimed at the use of modern technologies and the further upgrading of the produced products. With the increase in the rate of subsidy is given extra incentive for actions which take advantage of modern technologies related to energy upgrade, circular economy and adoption of clean energy sources.
Beneficiaries and basic conditions
The Action may submit a proposal to the existing medium-sized, small and very small businesses and comply with the following conditions:
- To have at least one (1) full closed administrative use before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding.
- To operate substantially (Master Code Activity or Activity item with the highest income) in one (1) eligible SMR activity of the invitation before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding.
- To have the eligible/s SMR lining of the invitation before the date of electronic submission of the application for funding.
- To have three (3) at least SRM employment in the calendar year preceding the submission of the application for funding.
- To not be starting work on the project before the submission of the application for funding.
- To declare as a place/places on the implementation of the activities of this action solely and exclusively to the category of Region.
- To operate exclusively as a business corporate/commercial
- To meet the conditions of application of the Regulation EU based financial aid scheme will choose mandatory during submission of applications for funding. There is a choice of either the Even. EU 651/2014 (general block exemption REGULATION) or Even. EU 1407/2013 (De minimis).
The eligible costs shall be the following:
As the starting date for eligibility of expenditure is defined as the date of submission of the application for funding.
Amounts and rates of assistance
The grantee budget of each project ranges from 200.001€ to 1.000.000€. The grantee budget of the investment project may not exceed twice the highest turnover achieved in one of three (or fewer if the company has for three) fiscal periods of the year preceding the submission of the application for funding with a maximum amount of 1.000.000€.
In the context of this Action given the choice between the following financial aid schemes:
- Even (EU) 1407/2013 (Rule De-Minimis)
- Even (EU) 651/2014 (general block exemption REGULATION), art. 14,18,19 and 41.
During the submission of the application, the company must choose one of two financial aid schemes. The selection scheme is mandatory for the submission of applications for Funding and cannot be differentiated at a later stage. The rates of aid projects and the private participation of the beneficiary of the aid for all the costs of the projects varies according to the financial aid scheme has been selected and ranges from 40% to 60%.
The percentage of the grant may receive a surcharge of 10% by the inclusion of the investment project, which will be assigned to each stage of certification of the object's physical and financial. The above increase is confirmed, if necessary, and certified costs of "Green Transition" GREEN at a rate of at least 20% of the total eligible costs of the investment project at the stage of final verification.
The Action is expected to be launched in the next months and will remain open for submission of applications throughout the programming period 2021-2027.
Deadline and how to submit the required documents, the obligations of the beneficiaries as well as other conditions of implementation will be described in the Detailed Call of Action.
You can find the preliminary publication of the action here
For more information, request a telephone appointment by pressing the button below, and a qualified economist of our company will contact you.