The program aims to improve the quality of the products and services offered or to create new products / services that will meet specific market needs. Also, investment projects may be aimed at reducing costs or increasing the efficiency of operational and production processes.
Existing businesses operating in the 8 strategic priority areas, keep B and C class B and have two (2) or more completed management uses.
New businesses operating in the 8 strategic priority sectors and not falling under this category of existing ones and set up by 31/12/2015.
Eligible areas of activity
AgriFood / Food Industry, Cultural and Creative Industries, Materials / Construction, Supply Chain, Energy, Environment, Information and Communication Technologies, Health
1. Buildings, facilities and environment (up to 40% of the budget),
2. Machinery - Equipment (up to 90% of the budget)
3. Means of transport up to € 15,000
4. Ineligible Costs (up to 100% and in any case up to € 100,000)
5. View and Promotion up to € 15,000
6. Software and software services up to € 20,000
7. Studies - Market Research up to € 5,000
8. Salary cost of employees (existing and / or new staff) up to 40% and up to € 24,000 as follows: € 12,000.00 per DM (existing and / or new) and up to two AMUs. It is noted that the spouse and relative a 'and b' grade are not eligible.
Investment projects are subsidized from € 15,000 to € 200,000 provided that the total budget does not exceed the total turnover in 2015. The funding covers 40% of the eligible costs and is increased by 10% in the case of recruitment of new staff (50%).
Duration of implementation
The duration of the implementation of the investment plans is two years from the date of the decision to join them.
The submission of electronic applications for the B cycle is expected to be announced in 2017.