In the scheduling of the project, the exact sequence of the operations is estimated, which will be implemented from the start date until the date of delivery, with a result in specifying the way of organizing and managing the project.
Project Scheduling Factors
The factors that are taken into account are:
- The required project completion dates
- Project size
- Restrictions on the production and implementation of the project
- Market behavior (product cover deficiency)
- Allocation of available resources
Project scheduling details
In the scheduling of a project the following are included:
- Project phases
- Time allocation of tasks
- Time allocation of resources
- Task sequence
- Workflow diagram
In IONIKI, with the composition of the project scheduling, we succeed in creating a comprehensive proposal, which will be a benchmark for the development and the safe sustainability of the project.