It is the exact imprint of the site whether it is built or is going to be built. Essentially, it is the means by which the architect reflects his thoughts on the paper.
Architectural design factors
In IONΙKI, we use the architectural design as the basic tool through which we express what we have imagined and give the necessary information so that it can reach the stage of its construction and completion. Our architectural designs are based on the following principles:
- We want our projects to be functional, to improve comfort and workplace performance.
- We want our works to blend harmoniously with the external environment and inspire people in them.
- We want our works to exude the purpose for which they are made.
Elements of architectural design:
- The layout diagram (Coverage Diagram), which includes the plot, the outlines of all levels of the building, analytically all the spaces, schematic sections, analytical memorandum, indicative three-dimensional representation of the construction and so on, performing all the necessary checks and calculations according to NOK
- The floor plan gives information on the use of the space and its operation. Essentially this is the intersection of the building from a horizontal plane.
- The intersection is the drawing which informs us of the third dimension, ie the height of the space and its overall height.
- The face is the drawing showing the outline of the building, the shapes of the openings (doors, windows) in the open and semi-open spaces and the construction materials.
- The design details of individual parts of the site and architectural elements, which may accompany the general drawings.
In IONΙKI, we undertake the complete architectural design of buildings, residences, professional and industrial spaces, with the rule and always aiming at the best possible utilization of the available space, the harmonious coexistence of the building with the natural and residential environment and the special needs and preferences of each one.