Photorealism is called three-dimensional depiction of buildings or other design objects with the help of a computer, with a faithful representation of materials, colors and lighting.
The photorealistic depictions of internal and external design (interior – exterior design), it is no longer necessary in today's age, as well as facilitate the researcher to understand and improve the work.
They also provide the ability to control the colors, materials and aesthetics of the project and facilitate the perception of construction as it really is.
Photorealistic rendering agents
In ΙΩΝΙΚΗ Engineering when we photorealistic drawings of thinking:
(a) the actual needs imaging of the project
(b) the need for optical sensing for something that does not exist yet
(c) the improvements that can be made in the project
In this way, we can better understand the works and to make significant improvements in critical times.
Elements of photorealism
With photorealism you can see the design in 3D form in high resolution, enriched with lighting elements that arise from the surrounding space, such as the sun, electric lighting, reflections and atmospheric lighting.
Also plotted, the shadows generated by the lighting, as well as the style (texture) of each surface. The most significant feature is that it allows you to move through space and to see a realistic depiction of even the smallest detail of the design.
In ΙΩΝΙΚΗ Engineeringwe understand the φωτορεαλισμό as the bridge that connects the architectural designs with reality. We want to express the feeling of someone inside the project before you even start the construction.
- Version approval of a derogation
- Issuance of permits division Development
- Study of input – output
- Architecture Study
- Design industrial sites
- Photorealistic visualization
- Study Load Axle
- Study Of Elevator
- Study-specific networks
- Engineering study
- Study Of Thermal Insulation
- Study Sound Insulation
- Study bounding streams
- Study of industrial safety
- Interior Decoration
- Study Of Heating And Air Conditioning
- Supervision & maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Scheduling & costing Project
- Assessment study occupational risk
- Heating Cost Allocation Study
- Licensing, setting atrocities
- Study for landscaping
- Building Energy Performance Study
- Static Study-Study of static adequacy
- Study of Electrical Installations
- Studies of combustible gases / natural gas
- Study the Organization and Operation Industry