Architecture study is the accurate mapping of the area or that it is built, whether it is to be built. Essentially it is the means by which the architect captures the thoughts on the paper.
Factors of architectural design
In ΙΩΝΙΚΗ Engineeringwe use the architectural plan as a key tool through which we express what we thought and give you the necessary information so that it can reach the stage of construction and completion. The architectural designs are based on the following principles:
– We want our projects to be operational, to improve comfort and performance in the workplace.
– We want our projects to harmoniously blend with the external environment and to inspire people that are in these.
– We want our projects to exude the purpose for which it is created.
Elements of architectural design:
– The chart layout (plan) , which includes the plot, the contours of all levels of the building, in detail all areas, schematic sections, a detailed checklist, indicative of three-dimensional visualization of construction and the like.k., performing all the checks and calculations in accordance with the KNOCK
– The floor plan gives you information on the use of space and function. Essentially, it is the intersection of the building from a horizontal plane.
– The incision is the design which informs us about the third dimension, i.e. the height of the space and the general height of it's features.
– The face is the drawing that shows the outline of the building, the shapes of the openings (doors, windows) outdoor and semi-outdoor spaces and materials of construction.
– The detail plans of individual sections of the space, and architectural elements, which can accompany the general plans.
In ΙΩΝΙΚΗ Engineeringwe undertake the complete architectural design of buildings, commercial and industrial sites, with a rule and the goal of making the best possible use of the available space, the harmonious coexistence of the building with the natural and built environment and the specific needs and preferences of each.
- Scheduling & costing Project
- Assessment study occupational risk
- Heating Cost Allocation Study
- Licensing, setting atrocities
- Study for landscaping
- Building Energy Performance Study
- Static Study-Study of static adequacy
- Study of Electrical Installations
- Studies of combustible gases / natural gas
- Study the Organization and Operation Industry